How To: Fix missing cellular data network tab on the iPhone 3G

How To: Fix missing cellular data network tab on the iPhone 3G
If you've already jailbroken your iPhone, but noticed that you are missing your cellular data network tab, check out this video. You will need Cydia, Winterboard, and be jailbroken on 3.0 of course. Below is the source that needs to be added to Cydia:http://xsellize.com/cydia/youtube789-youtube Please enable JavaScript to watch this video.



Cellular data network was there when i started using my new unlocked iphone 4. but suddenly it got disappeared and now i cannot connect to internet. i tried restoring it to factory setttings still it remains the same.. kindly help me to fix this issue..
T-Mobile Missing "Cellular Data Network" option and APN


how to fix missing cellular data network on iphone 3,3gs,4 and 4s. you have to go to cydia and add anew source the source is hpp://ihacksrepo.com/ them you o
cellular data network tab is missing on m… - Apple Community


Now, when I have the T-Mobile SIM card in, I can launch the iOS 6 Settings app and into General | Cellular | Cellular Data Network to change the APN, MMS Proxy, etc. without a problem. …but when I put in my Red Pocket SIM card, the "Cellular Network Settings" section disappears!
Missing Cellular Data Network options in iPhone 2G - AT&T


Sometimes your cellular data will stop working on your iPhone or iPad. Assuming you are not just in a poor coverage area, there are a few generalized steps you can take that will fix a lot of cellular data not working bugs. If you contact the Genius Bar or your cell carrier regarding your troubles


If you've already jailbroken your iPhone, but noticed that you are missing your cellular data network tab, check out this video. You will need Cydia, Winterboard, and be jailbroken on 3.0 of course. Below is the source that needs to be added to Cydia:
how to fix missing cellular data network on any iphone 3,3gs


I have a carrier unlocked iPhone. After updating to iOS 9 from 8.4.1, I was prompted to also update the carrier settings. Afterwards, I noticed that when I go Settings > Cellular, it is missing the "Cellular Data Network" option that allows me to configure the APN settings. This option was there
Solved: Cellular Data Network tab missing in settings - The


Quick Fixes for iPhone: "Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network." Go to Settings > Cellular and tap the Cellular Data Switch to turn it off. Return to the home screen and wait 30 or so seconds. Then, return to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data and switch it back on. This process refreshes your device's data profile
How to Fix Cellular Data Not Working on iPhone and iPad


I was able to obtain the original iPhone (2G) from a relative for my own use. I reset everything on the phone and updated to firmware 3.1.2. Once I got the phone running I noticed that I don't have the Cellular Data Network option in Settings>General>Network.
Fix iPhone Cellular Data Problems by Resetting Network Settings
osxdaily.com/2010/01/11/fix-iphone-cellular-data-problems-by-resetting-network-settings/
If an iPhone is experiencing cellular connectivity and cellular data issues or problems, you may be able to resolve your cellular or general network data problems with a relatively simple trick, which is to reset the iPhone Network Settings. This article will show you how to do just that.
iPhone: "Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network"; fix


Solved: My phone was all fine yesterday. For some reason I have lost the ability to edit cellular data network. I have an 3GS running on 4.2.1 and
What happened to my iPhone's "Cellular Data Network" settings

How to Fix missing cellular data network tab on the iPhone 3G

0 comments:

Post a Comment