How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone

How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone
There are plenty of options and shortcuts available on the iPhone, and one notable feature is the ability to copy, cut and paste text or images, just like you would on a normal computer. So how do you do it? Best Buy has answers. The Best Buy Mobile team explains how simple it is to cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone. Moses Blue: "Hi, my name is Moses Blue and I'm the Best Buy Mobile manager in Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm getting ready to show you an easy way on how to copy and paste using your iPhone. I have something in my notes that I typed up earlier. What I want to do is I wanna make a copy of it. So what I'm going to do is, I'm going to take it, I'm going to take my finger and put it right on that and it's gonna give me an option to either select, select all. I want to select that entire sentence, I hit select all. Then it's gonna give me an option to copy it as soon as I did that. Click copy, then I go to another sentence right below it. Once I do that something's gonna pop up whether I can type something or I can hold it down, it's gonna give me an option to select, select all or to paste. I wanna paste and it just made a duplicate copy of I just typed. Another thing I wanna show you is how to select a single word using you iPhone if you don't want to do the entire sentence. If you click on the sentence, instead of doing select all, let's do select. When you do select it's just gonna give you the option to highlight a word. Click on the word and click copy. Come down to another sentence, click paste and there you have it. That's the easiest way to select a single word using you iPhone. This copy and paste function can work anywhere that you can write on your iPhone. So, I'm going to take my sentence, I'm gonna copy it, select. I'm going to select the entire sentence, I'm gonna copy it. I'm gonna to into my email. I'm gonna come down to my message, hold it down, paste. There it is! Click send and there you have it." Please enable JavaScript to watch this video.



Notify friends and family of your working hours so that they do not disturb you. If this is your last shift in a block of night shifts, remember that the more days in a row that you have been
Things You Never Knew Your Cell Phone Could Do - liveabout.com


Re-installing the stock firmware will wipe the root kernel and unroot your Samsung Galaxy S3. Prerequisites before you unroot T-Mobile Galaxy S3 and restore back to Stock firmware: Ensure that
How to unroot and reset to stock | Samsung Galaxy Tab S


Your phone's default wallpaper picker will now appear before you, so tap "Apply" to confirm your wallpaper. This will set your video as both your lock screen and home screen wallpaper. One thing to note is that you can pause your video at anytime by double-tapping any empty space on your home screen.
How to Get Auto-Rotating Google Now Wallpapers on Your


I don't know, maybe you're going on a ski trip or headed to a mosh pit or something where you don't want to mess up your nice, beautiful iPhone. So you can take the SIM card out, put it in an old
Can I move my cell phone service just by moving my SIM to a


Essential — the smartphone company started by Android co-founder Andy Rubin — is set to release its bezel-less smartphone before the end of June. The highly-anticipated phone is set to be stocked full of features, including an edge-to-edge display, magnetically-connecting 360-degree camera, rear fingerprint reader, and much, much more.

Will Apple's $29 Battery Replacement Actually Speed Up Your


How To: Get Rid of Emoji Suggestions in the New Version of Swype for Android How To: Find Nearby Beer by Emoji on Your iPhone How To: Use the Middle Finger Emoji on WhatsApp How To: Create Shortcuts for Your Favorite iPhone Emojis to Switch Keyboards Less
The Best Way to Get Emoji on Android - wikiHow


How To Scrub GPS Data From Your Photos; Or, How To Be Smarter Than Vice known as EXIF data, in images. This video tutorial shows how to set the same functions for an Android phone.
How to View (and Edit) Photo EXIF Data on Android


How to force restart iPhone XS, enter DFU mode, recovery mode, and more. This tutorial is for all iPhones without a Home button, including iPhone X and XR.


This is called "Inductive loop" and it's a traffic detector. In order to make the red light turns into green light faster, you have to ensure that your motorcycle/scooter is in the rectangle box. The only problem is your motorcycle/scooter size is not big enough and it cannot trigger the traffic light to turn into green immediately!
How to trigger a green traffic light - news.com.au


Hey guys! You can easily change lock screen notifications settings on Samsung galaxy S8 devices. In galaxy S8 and galaxy S8 plus device, you can see two options for set lock screen notifications, one is hide content and another is notifications icons only. These settings can be found withing Settings > Lock Screen & Security > Notifications.
How to Display Owner Information on the Lock Screen on Your

How to Shoot video and take pictures on a Samsung Galaxy Tab


Tap Remove Email Address to confirm. You will no longer receive calls with this FaceTime email address on any of your Apple devices. The email address can be added to your account again if you desire to do so later. You can also disable an email address for your iPhone only.
How to Add Another Email Address to FaceTime - OS X Daily
osxdaily.com/2015/11/12/add-another-email-address-facetime/
If you juggle multiple email addresses for various purposes on iPhone, iPad, or Mac, you may find it useful to add additional email addresses for FaceTime. This allows you to both call out from another email address, and perhaps more importantly, you can also receive inbound FaceTime calls for the
How to Add Another Email Address to FaceTime on iPhone and Mac

0 comments:

Post a Comment